Goated does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play on the Goated platform. It is illegal for minors to participate in gambling activities of any sort.
We carry out age verification checks on all customers and ask for documentary proof of age where checks are inconclusive. The accounts of anyone under the age of 18 found to be gambling with Goated will be closed.v
If you suspect that a minor under the age of 18 is gambling with Goated, please contact us to report this, so we can take appropriate action.
- View sports betting as a form of entertainment and not a source of income;
- Only sports bet what you can afford to lose. You can use Deposit Limits to help manage the amount of money you spend;
- Never chase your losses, as this can lead to problems;
- Check the amount you spend in your account on a regular basis;
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing;
- Take regular breaks;
- Do not sports bet when under the influence of alcohol or when you are upset or depressed, as it can impair decision-making;
- Understand your chance of winning and how the product works;
- Know that if you ever need to talk to someone about problem gambling you can contact a problem gambling support organization.
Problem gambling is gambling to a degree that it negatively impacts an individual's life. A problem gambler is typically described as someone who has spent more money and/or time gambling than they can afford.
The following organizations are available to provide free and confidential advice on matters of problem gambling:
Gambling Therapy: https://www.gamblingtherapy.org - The Gambling Therapy offers online support to anyone addicted to gambling and those who show problematic gambling behavior, and is free to download on iOS and Android devices.
Gamblers Anonymous: https://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga - Gamblers Anonymous offers confidential telephone support and in-person counseling for anyone affected by Gambling Issues.