Terms and Conditions
Goated.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by AJM Gaming, N.V. (hereinafter "Goated", "we" or "us"), a company with its registered office at Kaya W.F.G. (Jombi) Mensing 24 unit A Willemstad, Curacao. Goated is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curaçao under gaming licence 1688/JAZ.
These Terms of Service govern your use of the Website and any associated services (the "Services"). They constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us and you should read them in their entirety before you use the Website or the Services. These Terms and Conditions come into force as soon as you complete the registration process. Your continued use of the Website or the Services constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms of Service; if you do not agree to them, you should not continue using the Website or the Services.
We may make amendments to these Terms of Service at any time and without advance notice. If we make any such amendments, we may take appropriate steps to bring such changes to your attention, but it shall be your sole responsibility to check for any amendments, updates and/or modifications. By continuing to use the Website or any Services after any such amendment to the Terms of Service, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by such amendments, updates and/or modifications.
You may not register for a Goated Account if:
- You are under 18 years old or under the legal age of majority or gambling in the jurisdiction in which you are located;
- You are residing or located in jurisdictions from which gambling or your use of the Services is not permitted. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our Services is lawful; or
- You provide misleading information or try to register for a Goated Account through third parties. You are prohibited from selling, transferring or acquiring Goated Accounts to or from other Goated users.
You are fully and solely responsible for the security of your login details and other sensitive information, including passwords and cryptocurrency wallets and associated private keys. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from abuse or misuse of your Goated Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional, accidental, active or passive, of any such information to any third party.
We reserve the right, at any time, to ask you for KYC documentation if we deem it necessary in order to determine your identity or location, or for any other purpose. We reserve the right to restrict your ability to access any or all Services or to make payments or withdrawals until your identity has been determined to our satisfaction, at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to retain your KYC information after account termination for business and regulatory compliance purposes, subject to Applicable Laws.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- You are the older of (i) 18 years of age and (ii) the legal age determined by any laws applicable to you regarding your use of the Website and the Services;
- You have full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us and you are not restricted by any form of limited legal capacity;
- Your use of the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing funds when using the Website and the Services and you agree that we bear no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- You acknowledge that the funds in your Goated Account are consumed instantly when placing bets on the platform and that we do not provide refunds;
- You accept and acknowledge that the prevailing market value of cryptocurrencies can change dramatically;
- You have not been diagnosed or classified as a compulsive or problem gambler;
- You are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises, and you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider;
- You are accessing the Website from a jurisdiction in which it is legal to do so, and will not use our Services while located in any jurisdiction that prohibits the placing and/or accepting of bets online and/or playing casino and/or live games or which otherwise prohibits access to or use of the Services;
- All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of these Terms of Service is true, correct and complete, and that you will immediately notify us if any such information changes;
- You use Goated strictly in your personal and non-professional capacity and for recreational and entertainment purposes only;
- You use Goated on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- You will not use or access the Website or Services for any purpose that is (1) illegal under any law applicable to you or (2) prohibited by or in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You will not collude with or assist, or attempt to collude with or assist, any third parties, or use any device, robot, spider, algorithm, software, routine or other method (or anything in the nature of the foregoing), in order to defraud us or interfere with the functioning or operational performance of the Website or the Services;
- You will not use the Website or Services in any way which interferes or may interfere with other users, or make any attempt to gain an unfair advantage over other users, whether specifically prohibited by the applicable rules or not;
- You will not disseminate any information which is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or could give rise to civil liability;
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Goated Account (including cryptocurrencies and any other currencies that may be used from time to time), you will only use funds which have been legally obtained and which belong to you You will not use funds which originate from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- You acknowledge that we may take measures to detect and prevent unauthorised or illegal activity. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of your device properties, geolocation, detection of IP masking, and blockchain transaction analysis;
- If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the games on the Website, you will report this to us immediately by contacting us by email at email@example.com;
- You acknowledge that we may suspend, block or close a Goated Account and withhold funds if we deem it necessary to assist in the prevention of money laundering or other illegal activity;
- You are fully and solely responsible for obtaining your own independent financial, accounting and tax advice, and for recording, reporting, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental or taxation authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings or other sums that you receive from using the Services;
- You will keep your username, password and cryptocurrency wallet private keys confidential and take appropriate steps to prevent unauthorised access or use;
- You will immediately change your password and notify us if your username or password is compromised in any way;
- You acknowledge that we may modify or withdraw any of the Services at any time without prior notice to you; and
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the telecommunications networks or internet services required for you to access and use the Services.
The Services are provided to you on an "as is" basis. We disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Services. In particular, we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the Services’ quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, or accuracy, and we make no warranty that any Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected.
The use of the Website or any of the Services for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations, is prohibited.
The Website and the Services are not offered to individuals or entities subject to United States, European Union, or other global sanctions or watchlists. By using the Website and the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not subject to such sanctions.
Persons located or resident in [Australia, Belarus, the British Virgin Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, France, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Zimbabwe] (the "Prohibited Jurisdictions") are not permitted to access the Website or the Services.
Any attempt to conceal your true location through the use of a VPN, proxy, or similar service or through the provision of incorrect or misleading information about your place of residence or location will constitute a breach of these Terms of Service.
You may participate in any Goated game only if you have sufficient funds for such participation in your Goated Account.
To deposit funds into your Goated Account, you may transfer funds from a cryptocurrency wallet under your control or via any of the other payment methods that may be available from time to time on the Website. Deposits may only be made with your own funds.
We take no responsibility for any delays to deposits which may arise from or be associated with blockchain transaction times or the use of particular payment methods or which may be caused by any third party.
We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when processing deposits into your Goated Account.
Funds cannot be transferred from your Goated Account to the Goated Account of another user.
We may refuse to credit any deposits at its own discretion. If your Goated Account has been blocked or suspended, you must refrain from attempting to deposit funds into it. Should you attempt to deposit funds when your Goated Account is blocked or suspended, we will have the right to retain those deposited funds.
Cryptocurrency withdrawals will be made to the cryptocurrency wallet address that you deposited from after you make a valid withdrawal request.
If we mistakenly credit your Goated Account with winnings or any other sums that do not belong to you, whether as a result of a technical error or human error or otherwise, such sums will remain our property and will be liable to be deducted from your Goated Account. In the event of an incorrect credit to your Goated Account, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org upon becoming aware of any such error. If you withdraw funds that do not belong to you before we become aware of such an error, those amounts credited to your Goated Account in error will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us.
If your Goated Account has been closed, locked or excluded and you wish to recover funds held in it, please contact Goated customer support at email@example.com. We reserve the right to carry out additional KYC verification procedures for any withdrawal.
We may from time to time offer you bonuses and rewards ("Bonuses"). Any such Bonuses will have their own sets of terms and conditions, to which you will need to agree in order to participate.
We reserve our right to remove any bonus from inactive accounts and accounts that we determine at our sole discretion to be intentionally exploiting a Bonus in bad faith.
We reserve the right to cancel all Bonuses that have not been claimed within the shorter of any applicable claiming period or 60 days, and to cancel any Bonus at our sole discretion.
Without prejudice to any other rights, if you breach in whole or in part any provision contained herein, we reserve the right to take such action as we see fit, including terminating our relationship with you under these Terms of Service or any other agreement and/or taking legal action against you.
You hereby fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Goated and its shareholders, directors, employees and agents from and against all costs, expenses, losses, damages, claims, demands and liabilities (including legal fees and any other charges) that may be incurred or suffered by Goated or its shareholders, directors, employees and agents, arising in any way from (i) any breach by you of any part of these Terms of Service; (ii) any violation by you of any law or any third party rights; or (iii) your use of the Services.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, costs, losses or special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or misuse of the Services. This limitation of liability applies (1) regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, strict liability, statutory liability or any other basis, (2) even in the case of our own negligence, and (3) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such liability.
The limitations of liability in these Terms of Service shall apply to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws.
We and our licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Services and related code, structure and organisation, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website, or (b) use any Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorised Use"). We reserve any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to you hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Services. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorised Use. You will notify us immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorised Use and will provide us with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
The term "Goated", its domain names and any other trademarks and service marks used by us as part of the Services (the "Trademarks"), are solely owned by us. In addition, all content on the Website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Contents") belongs to us and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Services, you obtain no rights in the Site Contents and/or the Trademarks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Contents and/or the Trademarks without our prior written consent. You also agree not to do anything that would, or would be reasonably likely to, harm or potentially harm our rights, including our intellectual property rights.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms of Service or any part of them at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Terms of Service once they are published to the Website. Therefore, we encourage you to check the applicable Terms of Service in force. Your continued use of our Services shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to our Terms of Service.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact Goated's customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England & Wales.
The courts of England & Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising from or connected with these Terms of Service (including a dispute relating to their existence, validity or termination, or the consequences of their nullity, or any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with them) and you irrevocably waive any right that you may otherwise have had to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
You must bring any and all legal claims under these Terms of Service in your individual capacity and not as a claimant in or member of any purported class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding. You agree to waive the right to demand a trial by jury, where applicable.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
We reserve the right to assign our rights under these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service.
If you have a complaint to make regarding our Services, you may contact our customer support team by email at email@example.com.
No waiver by us of any breach of any provision of these Terms of Service shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of these Terms of Service.
Nothing in these Terms of Service shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties.
Nothing in these Terms of Service shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and us.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersede any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.